Drone taking videos in Iona National Park
The largest national park of Angola, Parque Nacional do Iona, is a remote wilderness area that does not receive many visitors. The following drone images provide a view of the area between Espinheira headquarters and Salondjamba, the northern entrance gate:
Click through this playlist:
- Aerial view of rangers’ headquarter in Espinheira
- Rocky inselbergs at Espinheira
- Aerial view of the surroundings of the Espinheira Biodiversity Observatory
- Desert mountain ranges 7 km north-east of Espinheira, about 10 km along the road to Salondjamba
- Desert mountain ranges 26 km north-east of Espinheira, half way along the road to Salondjamba
- Acacia desert 19 km south of Salondjamba, along the road to Espinheira
- Riverbed with Salvadora persica and Tamarix usneoides, close to the National park gate at Salondjamba.
The drone videos were taken by Manfred Finckh & Paulina Zigelski in September 2018.